Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2: P90X Chest&Back

Whoa, so I woke up today feeling every muscle sore from my belly button down! Intense! It Sucks! but at the same time it felt kinda good! Makes me feel like I worked really hard yesterday! Oh and for the record. I DID. Plyo sucked. Chest and Back wasn't as bad as Plyo. Although it did have its tough elements, it was nothing compared to yesterday. Maybe it I didn't push myself hard enough, or maybe its because of the things that I tweaked.

Ok so first of all, I decided to not use the chin up bar that i have ( the ones that hang on the door) for the first session. I figured it would be better to get use to the resistant bands before I actually attempted to do 330+ chin ups! Yes, pretty genius right? Oh and another reason why I didn't use the chin up bar: I didn't have a door nearby or anywhere I could hang it on. I would have stuck it on my room's door but I didnt wanna walk back in forth between the excersizes. Time is precious you know! Especially when you just have an hour to finish the workout and you have to get ready for school right after!

Secondly, Ab Ripper X. Okay, so I cheated a bit and decided to do this workout last night. Again it was to save me some time and be able to sleep a bit longer. Now about the workout itself: HARD. If I had to grade myself, I would probaby give myself a 65%! I tried really hard to do what they did at the speed they were doing them but near the end everything got to be really sloppy! Hopefully I would be able to get better as I progress through the rest of this program!

In other news, I was so sore today that I could barely walk! School was a pain! And the stairs! wow! And as the day progressed I started to feel more and more sore. By 2:30 my upper body started to hurt too. Im guessing that thats from this mornings workout! Again, it sucks.. BUT I LIKE IT! oh, and i was talking about P90X to some of my friends and I convinced two of them to do it with me! Im not quite sure as to when they are going to start the program but Im hoping that it's soon! It would be really benificial to all of us if we all do it together. Motivate each other you know!

Well thats it for today, be back tomorrow for .. P90X Cardio X? I originally had Core Synergistics but I think that I'm gonna save that for the recovery week . I guess I'll just do whatever I decided to do tomorrow! (:

Note to self (and others who are reading): Remember to bring a chart to track pushups and chin ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment