Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 4: ..

.. was supposed to be Shoulder&Arms BUT I woke up late! My alarm clock was partly to blame, and me because I set it later than usual. Here is what happened:

My friend gave me a dvd to burn my p90x videos on. I could have just made a data disc but I thought it would be nice of me to burn him an actual dvd. You know, the ones that you can actually play in the dvd player. Anywho, I found a free dvd burner software online and started as soon as I got home. I figured that it wouldn't take long but I didn't account for the size of the files and the length it takes to encode them. At around 10 o'clock I realized that it won't finish for another couple of hours so I decided to set an alarm for 1 o'clock in the morning. When the alarm rung, I got up, checked on the computer and saw that it only had 2 minutes left. I got up, sat down on my desk, and waited. The damn software lied and took at least another 10 minutes. To make things worse, at 99.9% it gave me a pop up which said : FAILED. sigh, I tried everything in the book and 30 minutes later I decided to go to bed. At the thought of me getting up in 3 hours, I decided to change my alarm and skip today’s workout. Needless to say, I was pretty happy because I had been extremely sore all week! Anywho, tomorrows Kempo X! Let see how it goes!

Post.Script.
That was a pretty legitimate reason to skip a day right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment