Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 5: P90X Kempo X

So after yesterday’s extemporaneous hiatus, I decided to bring it extra hard today! (On a side not, I really want the p90X shirt up there. Either that or the muscle shirt. Maybe I'll order myself one when I finish the program!) Which was pretty hard to do considering that today's workout was a breeze! It wasn't completely easy, just does not met the P90X standard. Although I thought this workout was easier that the other ones, I am still going to them every Friday. Reason is because I think that it is a great way to finish off a long, hard week. Almost like a little recovery day. The 10 minute yoga/stretch also helped a lot! (Although I wouldn't mind shortening it) Though it was seemed effortless, I was still pretty soaked with my own sweat by the end of the hour. Also by mid-day, my arms, especially my forearms, started to be sore. Again, this feeling is something that I almost look forward to. It makes me feel like I worked hard! Anyway, this is it for today! Legs and Back tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment